Abrams Realty Lenders
About Tracey Robinson“…A building is a small fragment of the world in your dreams”.*
Tracey is a Virginia native with a personal initiative to house and provide assistance to at least 10,000,000 (yes, 10 million) people by 2030 or sooner!
Over 20 years of experience in sales and client relationships led Tracey to a B.S. in Communication with a Concentration in Public Relations, Advocacy and Persuasion from Old Dominion University in 2015. She is a 2021 graduate candidate at ODU completing her M.A. in Lifespan & Digital Communication.
Most recently in July 2020, Tracey received a certification in “Improving Your Business through a Culture of Health” from HarvardX, an online learning initiative of Harvard University.
Volunteering is a personal passion of Tracey’s and, whenever time permits, she helps at the Samaritan House in Virginia Beach, a non-profit organization providing transitional housing and assistance for domestic violence victims.
In her spare time, Tracey enjoys talking and laughing with her family and friends, especially her daughter, a rising 9th grader studying Modern dance. She loves reading and researching several different interests, especially esoteric mysteries from around the universe.
Experience & Expertise
1. Core principles for a healthy living environment include safe, peaceful, and inclusive spaces, homes and buildings.
2. Represents, markets and promotes to all demographics across the lifespan.
3. Provides consistent follow-up and seeks ongoing feedback from clients, mentors and peers.
4. Talent for identifying client needs and presenting the appropriate service or product.
5. Consistently closes sales with exceptional feedback from clients, in turn creating lifelong and multi-generational relationships.
6. Advocates for renters, homeowners and marginalized group’s rights for fair housing and treatment.
• B2B Sales
• Brand Identity Creation & Awareness
• Business Operations & Logistics
• Client Centered Approach
• Communication, Geography & Food
• Community Collaborations & Partnerships
• Credit Improvement Services & Education
• Crisis Communication & Ethics
• Culture of Health
• Eco-Friendly Concepts
• Emergency Housing Resource for Referrals
• Empathetic Listening & Comprehension
• Environmental Safety
• First Time Homeowners, Sellers & Investors
• Historic Research & Preservation
• Holistic Lifestyle Practices
• Homeowner Benefits Education
• Investment Properties
• Lifelong Learner
• Multi-Generational Properties
• Nonverbal Communication
• Nonviolent & Peaceful Communication
• Nourishment Accessibility & Security
• Positive Communication
• Renter & Homeowner Rights Education
• Results Driven
• Sales Management
• Smart Time Management
• Social Media Marketing
• Sustainable Living Practices
• Teaching & Training
• Text, Email, Phone & Video Etiquette
• Timeline Oriented
• Uncertainty Reduction & Expectation Management
• Veteran Friendly
“Bali.” Ingles, Bjarke, Architect. Home, season 1, episode 3, Apple TV, 17 Apr 2020.